Home Heating Systems Using Natural Gas
Natural Gas Furnaces
Even on the coldest days, nothing keeps your home warm and cozy like a high-efficiency Natural Gas furnace. A gas furnace delivers air that’s up to 25 degrees warmer than the air from an electric heat pump. Plus, it delivers a steady flow of warm air that heats your home faster, while using less energy.
With a Natural Gas furnace you’ll get:
- Longer-lasting equipment. In fact, a Natural Gas furnace can last twice as long as an electric heat pump
- Enhanced comfort with air up to 25 degrees warmer
- Environmental benefits. With up to 50% fewer carbon emissions and 97% efficient models earning significant green building points, Natural Gas furnaces are good for your family and the environment.
Traditional Water Heaters
Tired of running out of hot water? Natural gas water heaters heat water twice as fast as electric and cost far less to operate, so your family will always have hot water when they need it most, for less money. And because it’s clean, natural gas water heaters emit up to half the carbon emissions of an electric water heater.
- Heats water twice as fast as an electric water heater
- Costs far less to operate
- Up to 50% fewer carbon emissions
Tankless Water Heaters
Installing a tankless water heater near the point of use can save hundreds of gallons of water a year. Natural gas tankless water heaters heat water only when you need it. They significantly reduce stand-by energy loss from hot water waiting in a tank. Plus, a natural gas tankless water heater pays for itself in just a couple of years. All this adds up to save you water, energy and money.
- Up to 34% more energy efficient than traditional tank units.
- “On-demand” system that reduces stand-by energy loss, saving you water and money.
- Free up valuable floor space in a home.
For clothes drying, nothing beats the comfort and efficiency of Natural Gas. You can dry two loads in a Natural Gas dryer in the same amount of time it takes to dry one load in an electric dryer – saving you time and money!
- Dries clothes faster than electric
- Reduces energy use meaning lower energy bills
- Saves wear and tear on clothes
- Combine a Natural Gas dryer with a Natural Gas water heater for additional laundry day efficiency